miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2010

Beverly Hill.S







My full name is Beverly Andreina Hill Soto.I'm 18 years old.I'm study accounting in the university URBE .M y birthday is on September 5th .I'm from Venezuela .I live with my mother and my sister because my father died when I had twelven years old . My family is small.

My favorite day and month is On December 31th because I'm with my all family.
My favorite actor is Brad Pitt .He is beatiful man . My favorite singer is Luis Fonsi . My favorite food is italian foood . I like pizza and pasta are delicious!!!

What do you do weekend ?
My days starts early. I study from 9:00am to 8:00pm all weeek. After I go shopping with my boyfriend . I have a lot homework . On saturday I go to visit my grandmother and after I go to Sleep all day.. On Sunday I spend time with my family . We go shoppin or see a movie .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario